1 / 10
1. What is the minimum diameter of the shutdown button in the cockpit?
See FSG Rules 2023 11.4.4
2 / 10
2. How many pages of text are allowed in the Engineering Design Report? (Multiple choice)
See FSG Rules 2023 S3.2
3 / 10
3. Which of the following requirements is a must for all types of vehicles, when moving the vehicle on the competition site?
See FSG Rules 2023 A.6.7
4 / 10
4. An EV team without driverless components have 9 parts of scrutineering to pass before being allowed to compete on track.
See FSG Rules 2023 IN1.1.1
5 / 10
5. What is the maximum duration of the Business Plan Presentation?
See FSG Rules 2023 S1.2.1
6 / 10
6. How many points are assigned for the Overall Vehicle Concept in the Engineering Design Event? (Multiple choice)
See FSG Rules 2023 S3.7.2
7 / 10
7. What is the length of the acceleration track?
See FSG Rules 2023 D5.1.1
8 / 10
8. How many points are assigned for the BOM and BOM discussion in the Cost and Manufacturing Event?
See FSG Rules 2023 S2.10.1
9 / 10
9. What is the minimum allowed static ground clearance, including driver?
See FSG Rules 2023 T2.2.1
10 / 10
10. Can a team be eliminated from the Engineering Design Event by the judges, if every document of theirs was accepted and they are present at the Engineering Design Event?
See FSG Rules 2023 S3.5.1
Prozentzahl richtiger Antworten:
The average score is 66%
1 / 20
1. Your team recieves 59.3 points for their autocross run. The fastest time overall was 71.9 secs. How long was your team’s fastest run? Round to one decimal place.
See FSG Rules 2023 D6.3.2 & D9.1.7
2 / 20
2. What does the red flag mean during the driving disciplines?
See FSG Rules 2023 D2.1.8
3 / 20
The Electrical System Officer must: (Multiple Choice)
See FSG Rules 2023 A4.3.6, IN9.2.2 (& A4.3.3, A6.7.2), D7.5.2 & A4.4.2
4 / 20
In the event of unsportsmanlike conduct, 25 penalty points will be deducted from the team’s overall score. A second violation will result in an additional 100 penalty points deducted from the team’s overall score.
See FSG Rules 2023 A4.3.1
5 / 20
5. How many different tyre sizes can be used on a car during an Autocross run?
See FSG Rules 2023 T2.6.2
6 / 20
6. What is the minimum allowed ground clearance, excluding driver?
See FSG Rules 2023 S1.4.7
7 / 20
7. What is the minimum score for the third place in the Business Plan finals (with three finalists)? (?? points)
8 / 20
8. Your team completes their best manual skidpad run in 4.3 secs but knocks down 5 cones. The fastest team overall completed their run in 4.9 secs. How many points did your team recieve for skidpad? Round to one decimal place.
See FSG Rules 2023 D4.4.3
9 / 20
9. What is the minimum number of points a team recieves for finishing an acceleration run?
See FSG Rules 2023 D5.4.1 or D5.6.2
10 / 20
10. How many sets of dry tyres are allowed to be used during one event?
See FSG Rules 2023 D3.2.4
11 / 20
Assuming the skid pad event has only two participants, both EV without driverless. Team A and Team B: calculate the score rounded to two decimals for the team scoring the lower amount of points using the following data.
12 / 20
12. What are requirements of using a standard Impact Attenuator?
See FSG rules 2023: T3.19.1 & T3.19.4
13 / 20
13. Your team completes their best autocross run in 71.2 secs. The fastest team overall completed their run in 71 secs. How many points did your team recieve for autocross? Round to one decimal place.
14 / 20
14. Which statement about the Ready-To-Drive sound is correct?
See FSG Rules 2023 E4.12
15 / 20
15. What is the area of the cockpit opening template (including the area allowed for the steering) in square inches rounded to one decimal place?
See FSG rules 2023: T4.2.1
Area: 282500mm -> convert to inch ^2
16 / 20
The following items have to be on or attached to the push bar, if you are an EV team. (multiple choice)
See FSG 2023 Rules T13.1
17 / 20
17. Suppose that 28 teams particpate in the CV category and your team is one of them, there are 6 Busniess Finalist teams among them. The team with the highest points not reaching the finals has 67 points, your team recieved 59 points. What is your Business Plan Presentation Score? Give answer to one decimal place
18 / 20
18. You want to use this shutdown button left and right between the main hoop and the main hoop bracings. Is this application rules compliant? (Multiple Choice)
See FSG Rules 2023 T11.4
19 / 20
A team can register up to how many Electrical System Officers?
20 / 20
20. Your team recieves 23.9 points for their autocross run. The fastest time overall was 82.3 secs. How long was your team’s fastest run? Round to one decimal place.
The average score is 30%
© 2023 UMD Racing e.V.